Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dude, You're A Witch!


Dude, You're A Witch!


right when Coach Fielding walked in!”
“Oh dang, bro!”, Mitch said as he started to give Darren a shoulder rub. “What did he do? Did he freak?”
“Did he ever! He didn't see me start the summoning or anything, he just saw me standing naked in the middle of the locker room holding The Dagger Of Amnorak. Why did I have to be naked anyway?”
“That's what the book said, man,” Mitch replied nervously, taking a moment to brush The Book Of Howling Atrocity away from where his sweat soaked friend sat on the bench. His fingers recoiled a bit from its human-skin-bound cover. “Don't bother looking, you can't read that language. So he freaked, huh?”
“Big time. He thought I was cutting or something. Like I'm some kind of emo sissy boy. He made me run, like, twenty laps. And he confiscated the knife.”
“So you weren't able to finish the summoning?” Mitch asked, working his hands further down his buddy's shoulders and over his biceps. “How are we going to convince the Bradley sisters to take us to the prom without the Seed of Frinmalak we need to finish that potion?”
“That ain't the half of it, man”, Darren, relaxing into his friend’s impromptu massage. “If the coach finds out I'm a witch, he's gonna kick me off the team. And if I don't summon an Imp of Tsarrotch by the time my history final is due I'm gonna flunk out. I'm like damned if I do or I'm damned I don't, you know. And I guess I'm damned if I do do anyway, with all the demon summoning and stuff, huh dude?”
“You said doo doo”, Mitch whispered into Darren's ear.  r

No comments:

Post a Comment